SBI Personal Banking Details
The online portal of State Bank of India (S.B.I) provides SBI personal banking services which provides you complete control over your bank account. There are two types of login portal for SBI personal banking.
1.Personal Banking Login – for PC or Laptop & Computer (High Internet Speed)
2.Login Lite – for mobile (lesser internet speed)
Features of SBI Personal Banking
State Bank Of India (SBI) Personal Banking givesdifferent services and features to the customers. Using SBI Login – Personal Banking you can perform following tasks and actions:
- Pay Mobile Bill & DTH Recharge.
- Block Lost ATM Card Online.
- E Annuity Deposit Online.
- Internet Banking on Mobile.
- Buy Affordable e-life Insurance cover Online.
- Smart Payout Card.
- State Bank Virtual Card.
- Online State Bank Application Form.
- The Online Fixed Deposit Under Income Tax Savings Scheme.
- Online Tax Payments.
SBI Internet Banking E-Deposits
Using SBI Personal Online or Internet Banking, you can do following E- Deposit Actions :
- SBI Flexi Deposits
- E-Annuity Deposit Scheme
- E-TDR/e-STDR under income tax saving scheme
- E-Recurring Deposits
SBI Internet Banking Payment Transfer Services
SBI Personal Banking has different types of funds transfer facilities :
- Using SBI Personal Banking, an account holder can transfer funds or payments very easily.
- Intra – Bank Fund transfer (SBI To SBI).
- NEFT Funds / payments transfer.
- RTGS Funds Transfer.
- IMPS Payments.
- NRI eZ Trade Funds Transfer.
SBI Personal Banking Value Added Services
Not only you can make fund / payment transfer or tax payments, SBI Login for personal banking gives various other value added services such as :
- Online E-Ticketing for Trains, Buses, Flight.
- Also you can book a movie ticket online.
- Pay exam fee online.
- Pay TAX using ATM cum Debit Card.
- Mutual Funds Investment.
- TDS Enquiry.
- Maharashtra Govt. Professional Taxes (PTRC & PTEC) payments.
How to Login into your SBI Personal Banking
There are many new people who do not know yet how to use SBI Login for Personal Banking. If you have a Bank Account with State Bank of India and you have INTERNET BANKING activated for the same (Online Banking ), then you can easily Login to SBI for personal banking, on the other hand if you do not have internet banking activated then you should visit your state bank of India home Branch and fill the application form for online or internet banking services. Within 7 days you will receive your internet banking kit which contains login information such as your user id and password. Once you get the Login User ID and Password for SBI Login – Personal banking then you can follow the following simple steps to do sbi login.
- Open the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) which is at sbilogin.com
- On the left most side of the window you will see an option for PERSONAL BANKING Login,click on Login button
- After you click on the Login button, then a new window will appear with following message
- After reading the notifications click on Continue to Login >
- When you click on the continue to login button, a new window will open which will ask for your login user name & password
- Enter your Username and your Password
- Click on the Login Button
- Once you have entered a correct login username and password then click to the login button from there you will be taken to your internet banking dashboard where you can use all the above mentioned services of SBI Login – Personal banking.