Advantages Of Using SBI Credit Card
One can apply for SBI credit card through online portal by visiting the official website of the SBI credit card which is www.sbicard.com. SBI credit card is a payment credit card which is provided by SBI to its users. One can also use it to pay the amount for goods and all kind of services. As of now, you can also withdraw cash from your credit card with ease. Using credit cards, earns you reward points and various attractive discounts offers. Balance transfer facility to different accounts and cashback schemes are also available for use. State Bank of India (SBI), is one of the largest banks of India. It provides wide range of credit cards for their customers with special requirements. SBI bank offers credit cards in various niche to fulfill users demand. SBI has different types of credit cards namely ‘Lifestyle cards’, ‘Reward Cards’, ‘Shopping Cards’, ‘Travel Cards’ and ‘Banking Partnership Cards’. Among all the SBI credit cards issued , you can also get Premium Cards, all kinds of Travel & Shopping credit Cards, Classic Cards and Exclusive Cards, Corporate Cards along with the V.A.S, Utility Bill Payment and Card Payment Options, different types of Offers and Reward points. All types of SBI credit cards are available for customers.
Procedure to apply for SBI Credit Card
In order to apply for these SBI credit cards then,visit the official website of the SBI credit card which is at www.sbicard.com.
Click on “Apply Now” button to proceed further.
You have to complete 3 simple steps. Firstly choose your type of credit card, then fill your basic information and get instant decision.
To see special features and charges of all SBI credit cards, you can read the information available on the official website and compare them easily then choose the right one that suits your needs and apply for the same. Once you have applied for SBI credit card then, you can also check the current application status also with the application number that you get and can track it anytime from the official website of the online SBI credit card. You can also retrieve the application by giving your date of birth and PAN number.
- Easy to use.
- Very quick application processing time.
- Relatively easy documentation process.
- Get more profit with high value purchases.
- Online payment facility is also available.
- Cash withdrawal facility from all ATMs.
- Bill payment options, balance transfer option, online shopping etc.
- Earn Reward points.
- Metro cities applicants should earn a minimum of INR 18500/- per month.
- You should have a valid ID card, income proof documents.
- Valid Proof of address also mandatory
- You must be an individual earning person.
- Your age should be between 21-60 years at the time of application.